Hello LM_NET!

   This is my very first message posted to LM_NET via the CORE Conference
interface.  It is quite a different way to post, and I hope that all goes
well.  In case you didn't know, our CORE administration is requiring all
CORE users to unsubscribe from their discussion groups, and access them
through the conference section.  This will be a very big change for many
of us, expecially newcomers, since the editing system is a bit more
difficult to use, and some of the commands and procedures are a bit
ambiguous.

   If there are to be any problems, I hope that they can be identified
quickly, and corrected.  In the meantime, please bear with us as we try
to deal with this change.

Best wishes,

Peter Milbury
LM_NET Co-owner, posting from CORE Conference Section
 --

LM_NET Archive Home