 Greetings from NYC!
        I am a librarian currently working in the Ethical Culture Fieldston
School, who needs to move to Arizona over the summer.  My father is not
well, so he and my mother are moving there to avoid the frigid winters of
western Kansas where they have lived for the last 65 years.  If anyone has
any job leads or helpful hints I would greatly appreciate your input.

                                Many thanks,

                                Arla Jones
                                ECFS, Tate Library
                                718-543-5000 x203
                                sl05601@llwnet.ll.pbs.org  (that's letter
                                "s" and letter "l" zero five six zero one)
--

LM_NET Archive Home