I was at a conference there last spring.   The airport is CLOSE, VERY
CLOSE to center city (like ten minutes).   I stayed at the Marriott
Courtyard and they had a free shuttle bus.   I believe the other
downtown hotels run free shuttle bussessess (when you don't know how to
spell it, flaunt your ignorance and no one will know).  I really enjoyed
the tiny part of the city that I saw.  Nice people, great sights, Union
Station is essential to see.   Looking forward to it.

Gail Dickinson
Union-Endicott Central School District
Endicott, NY 13760

                        "a wild patience has taken me this far"