First - Thanks to all who contributed to this list.  It will be useful to
the teachers who requested it and to me.  Hopefully it will be valuable
to lots of you, too.
        I have separated the books into fiction and nonfiction.
FICTION
Baklanov, Grigorii.  Forever Nineteen.
Brennner, Barbara.  A Killing Season.
Bunting, Eve.  Face at the Edge of the World.
Carter, Alden.  Sheila's Dying.
Coman, Carolyn.  Tell Me Everything.
Deaver, Julie R. Say Goodnight, Gracie.  (This title was suggested the most)
Dixon, Paige.  May I Cross Your Golden River?
Ferris, Jean.  Invincible Summer.
Forman, James.  The Big Bang.
Hermes, Patricia.  Mama, Let's Dance.
Hermes, Patricia.  You Shouldn't Have to Say Goodbye.
Lowry, Lois.  A Summer to Die.
Mazer, Norma Fox.  After the Rain.
McDaniel, Lurlene.  Various fiction titles on death.
Paterson, Katherine.  Bridge to Teribithia.
Peck, Richard.  Close Enough to Touch.
Peck, Richard.  Remembering the Good Times.
Talbert, Marc.  Dead Birds Singing

NONFICTION
Bookfinder - all volumes.
Carroll, David.  Living with Dying:  A Loving Guide for Family and Close
   Friends.
Grollman, Earl A.  Straight Talk about Death for Teenagers; How to Cope
   with Losing Someone You Love.
Kubler-Ross.  All books on death and dying.

LM_NET Archive Home