Hi, I remember that day well. I was a senior in high school and we had a
senior activity planned after school as well as a basketball game and dance
that night. I was in my last period class, senior English, and about 2:00 pm
the principal came over the loud speaker to announce that the president had
been shot and rushed to the hospital. The day Jack Ruby shot Oswald will also
always remain very vivid in my memory. Not only was I watching as it happened
on the TV, butthe 24th of November is my older sister's birthday.

EHERRICK%ERIE.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
"Be a leader...Be a reader"

LM_NET Archive Home