Hi,
        The fifth grade teachers in my school want me to recommend some
class dictionaries.  Apparently, the ones they are now using do not have
all their spelling words in them, and they have to supplement them with
other tools.  I intend to go to the public library and check the
reference books there to see what is listed for that age level, but has anyone
out there had success with a particular title?

                                                Thanks,
                                                Marilyn Logue
                                                mlogue@freenet.columbus.oh.us

LM_NET Archive Home