I have heard this in the past that in order to be credible a LMS needs to
have experience in the classroom. I am in my 15th year as a LMS and have
never really taught in a classroom. I worked as an aide in a first grade for
a year before going back to get my teaching credential and did my student
teaching a a bit of subbing, but that is all. I don't feel that I lack any
credibility. I am always giving my teachers suggestions/advice etc on
teaching strategies and they come back for more. Any other comments out
there?

Barb Baker
John Campbell School
Selah, WA