Thanks to everyone who sent me the suggestions so promptly.  (Of course,
I knew you would.  One of the great things about this list is response
time!!)
        Virtually everyone who responded suggested KIDPIX.
        Many people prefer CLARISWORKS to Microsoft Works, which is a
           help, since I haven't bought MSWORKS yet.
        Most people suggested Hypercard or Hyperstudio, with more preferring
           HYPERSTUDIO.

        Other suggestions: Graph Club, MAC GLOBE, MAC USA, some of the
        DISCUS reading programs.

Thanks again.  At least I know where to start looking.
                Tamah Graber
                Darnestown E.S.
                Darnestown, MD    tgraber@umd5.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home