I have just set up a networked school (pretty much open concept) with 35
dot matrix printers. I have been offered cash (just kidding) to move the
printers out of teacher's areas. Printing makes such a racket that
instruction is interupted. I know there is some kind of a box that
muffles the sound, but I don't know where to find it. If you know of a
source, please let me know.
*       Pat Sebastian           Alief I.S.D.            *
*       Librarian               6900 Turtlewood         *
*       Owens Intermediate      Houston, TX 7772        *
*       pgs@tenet.edu           Phone: 713-498-8466     *