Librarian Colleagues, please direct this to any teachers who may be interested.

PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY AND FREELY in any school related forum.

We publish a global newspaper called, "World News through Kids' Eyes". We
are a sixth grade class at Belleville Middle School, in Belleville,
Wisconsin. We collect brief, student written news articles about events
happening in your community, state or nation.

We will assemble as many articles as possible into a series of files which
we can then email to you. At this point, you can use them "as is" or
someone at your site can "pour" our files into a newspaper format using
ClarisWorks, or equivalent. (A great learning opprotunity or project for
your computer literate students).

We seek the widest diversity of topics, writers, and schools from around
the world.

We also are assembling the edresses of schools who choose not to submit
articles, but are interested in receiving our product.

Please contact:

        Chris Armstrong, Language Arts, computer facilitator
                CTARMSTR@facstaff.wisc.edu
        Bob Koechley, District Librarian/NetGeek
                koechley@facstaff.wisc.edu
        Wendy Shapiro, 6th Grade teacher extraordinaire
                shapirow@wisplan.uwex.wisc.edu

Bob Koechley

LM_NET Archive Home