Last week there was a message from Tom Hart regarding passage of ESEA, and
a reminder to thank Rep. Jack Reed (D-RI).  I want to
urge you to do the same, and to make it easier for you, here's his address
in Rhode Island:  Honorable Jack Reed, 100 Midway Place, Suite 5,
Cranston, RI 02920.  I think we all owe him a debt of gratitude.
Thanks to all of you who supported this bill.  Linda Wood
P.S. Be sure to thank Sen. Paul Simon, too.  Sorry I don't have his
address, but I bet one (or more) of you will post it!  Thanks. L

LM_NET Archive Home