> LM_Netters:  I'm not even sure I called this by the right heading in the
> subject line.

Rita,

We have Presentations on one of our computers in the networked lab.
Because Computer Applications classes learn how to use the program, we
felt that at least one computer needed to have it installed for students
to use during extended library hours.  It's wonderful.  Today, I saw a
demonstration by a group of students who made an advertisement for a
fictitious product.  There was sound, color, fading from one scene to
another -- can't remember whether it had motion or not -- don't think
so.  Nevertheless, *I* was properly impressed!

Betty

LM_NET Archive Home