LM_Netters:  I'm not even sure I called this by the right heading in the
subject line.  I need quick advice on which hardware (card?) and software I
should get to use IBM computers (386) to create titles, graphics, animation,
etc. for video production.  I am looking atCreative TV Coder (Soundblaster AWE
32) for the card and maybe Adobe Premiere 1.1 for Windows as the software.  Any
advice you may have and experience you will share will be appreciated.  (The
principal is offering to foot the bill and I want to act before he spends it on
something else!)  Rita Doyle Cedar Cliff LSD, Cedarville, OHio

LM_NET Archive Home