Well, I hope we are all connected to the conference -- it worked for me.
Now I need some info about particulars -- are Electronic Crackerbarrels
on irc (internet relay chat)? If so, can someone post the specific
channels for each one (my reader has gazillions of channels & I'm still
fumbling with irc).  I need to understand which events happen in "real
time" and I need to be at the computer for, and which I can get hold of
later.

(Bill, are you listening?? Thank you thank you thank you for what you've
taken on!!)

I'm especially interested in the 6:00pm tonight "Library Classes with
less Chaos)

So far what I've got has been cool.  This is a wonderful innovation, and
I sure hope we keep it up.

Question -- is AASL pioneering this concept for ALA/ other library
groups?  We should be really proud of ourselves!!!

Anna Watkins
Paideia School
Atlanta, GA

LM_NET Archive Home