Has anyone had a problem running Follet's Unison on Mac search stations
from a Novell network?  I am not certain what the problem is but it has
something to do with giving students more than read-only access.
The Follett expert was not helpful and  said that a security system is
necessary to prevent this from happening.  Our district is not using any
Mac search stations at this time until they figure out the best way to
avoid the danger of giving students too much access. Luckily my library
is all IBM.
Can anyone clarify this for me?
Thanks,
Barbara Carmody