This is my first time to compose a message. I have only responded before,
so I hope this goes through.

On Wednesday, Nov. 16, I will be conducting an after-school staff
development on "What's New in the Library!" I would love to show them the
power of the internet, so please send us a greeting.Tell us about your
school or use of the internet.

Fiest Elementary is a multi-track year-round school in the suburbs of
Houston. We have over 1000 students in early childhood(3-4yrs old),
pre-kindergarten (4yrs.old) and K-5.  ...and we are an open-concept
school (no walls).  We would love to hear from YOU!

Sandra Gilbert          sgilbert@tenet.edu
Librarian
Fiest Elementary

LM_NET Archive Home