A special education teacher in my high school , who is very
technology-oriented and adept, is interested in participating in an
Internet training workshop within the next few months. We are aware of
such an offering through the Global School Village project to be held in
Maryland on January 9-11, 1995. We would prefer something closer to home
if possible (Michigan or mid-west). This workshop should focus on the use
of Internet in K-12 education.

Also: any suggestions for a listserv for special educaiton teachers?

Thanks to all of you who might offer some help!

   - Gigi Lincoln

LM_NET Archive Home