Hi...I am just back from a fabulous morning...the LM_NET breakfast was
great fun!  It was such a thrill to meet people that I have talked with
and read on the net!  Peter...you were greatly missed!  A highlight for
me was meeting Mike Eisenberg and shaking his hand....others were missed
as well.  This has  been a wonderfull conference....If you ever get the
chance to attend, do!

Others are waiting to access their e-mail so I better go...

Cheryl Bybee, District Consulting Librarian
Northside ISD, Library Office
5900 Evers Road
San Antonio, TX 78238
(210)647-2223      cbybee@tenet.edu