Crestview High School has received a grant to wire the entire building into
one network accessible by everyone.  We are investigating ways to provide
everyone access to the Internet.  We're probably not ready to become a node
but will not have the funds to provide unlimited number of phone lines.  If
you have multiple modems in use in your building and know SPECIFICALLY how
the system is set up, please e-mail me directly at goolsbl@mail.firn.edu.

Enjoy the day,
Leah Goolsby

LEAH GOOLSBY, Librarian/TV Production         ^'^          /|\
Crestview High School, 1304 N. Ferdon Blvd.               / | \     ^'^
Crestview, FL  32536       904-689-7194                  /  |  \
FIRN:goolsbl Internet:goolsbl@mail.firn.edu ,,,,,,,,,,,,\SSSSSSS/,,,,,,,,

LM_NET Archive Home