I'm a student in the 11th grade and would like you to respond to this
survey. I need your help, as this is my mid-term assignment. With the
information collated in this survey, I hope to provide other students with
information relating to AIDS and the H.I.V. virus.
1. Are you male or female?
2. What is your age?
3. Would you classify yourself as being in the: lower, middle, or higher
income bracket?
4. What is the highest level of formal education attained?
5. Do you consider yourself highly, moderate, or not at all religious?
6. How sexually attractive to the opposite sex are you: high, moderate, low?
7. Do you think sex has diminished, or increased over the past fifty years?
8. Do you consider yourself as sexually active with many partners?
9. Are you less inclined to go out with someone that is sexually active with
many partners?
10. Would you have a relationship with a person with A.I.D.S?
11. Before sexual relations, would you ask your partner to get an A.I.D.S
test?
12. If you suspected that your partner had AIDS, would you ask him/her?
13. If you were asked to take an AIDS test, would you take it? Would you be
offended?
14. Would you break up with your partner if he/she refused to take the test?
kknutson@cln.etc.bc.ca

LM_NET Archive Home