Our school just got connected to Internet this week, which is wonderful
timing for me since I have a Family Library Night planned for Tuesday,
November 15.  If you can find time in your very busy schedule to write
a short greeting to the students and parents of Cedar Brook Elementary,
I'd be forever grateful.  We are a school of 600 children, 60% Hispanic,
in Houston, Texas.  The children are quickly becoming computer literate
and are eager to show the electronic resources available in the library
to their parents.

Send greetings to aknicker@tenet.edu

Thanks so much.

Anne Knickerbocker                           Cedar Brook Elementary
Librarian                                    2121 Ojeman
SBISD                                        Houston, Texas 77080
aknicker@tenet.edu                           (713) 365-5020

LM_NET Archive Home