    Greetings to all--I am taking this opportunity to publicize a panel
    presentation I am doing with two other lm-net members at AASL.  Julie
    Conlon,
    Marianne Haase and myself will be discussing the benefits that come to
    a high school library from membership in a multi-type library
    consortium.  In these days of dwindling  budgets and increased
    technological demands, we think we have something pretty special in the
    Greater Cincinnati Library Consortium.  If you would like to know more
    about how cooperation can exist between academic and school libraries,
    come to our presentation Friday--Nov. 11, 2-3pm

LM_NET Archive Home