I find this a very interesting topic.  I was in college preparing to take a
history  exam in a few hours as I sat listening to breaking news on the
radio.  At first it was with a sense of disbelief.   We all went to the exam
and were given the option of delaying it till after the Thanksgiving break or
taking it now .   We opted to getting it over with.   I don't believe any of
us forsaw the unfolding of events of the next few days unfolding before our
eyes on television.   I believe it changed televisions role in American life
when the whole country saw the power of telecommunications to go into
everyones home and affect us all.    Television led to the downfall of
Communisim in much the same way.  Joyce Larsen  K-8 Librarian, Greenland
Central School,  Greenland NH   (Retired Navy dependent)  Good Luck with the
respnses.

LM_NET Archive Home