I was in college preparing for an exam in a history class when the news first
broke.  When we came to the exam the professor gave us the option of taking
the test or waiting until after the Thanksgiving holiday to come back and do
it.  All opted for the test as scheduled.  None of us knew what historical
singnificanc was occuring around us as the news followed events day after day
as they unfolded.  It really was the first world event that any of us had
seem as up close and personally.  I believe it changed the world opinion of
the powere or telecommunications.   Joyce Larsen  K-8 Librarian Greenland
Central School,  Greenland, NH  Good Luck  It's an interesting topic for this
gereration.

LM_NET Archive Home