My socialtudies students are doing a newscast for the day on which
something significant happened in history. (Battle of Gettysburg, Pearl
Harborn, D-Day, Titanic, Persian Gulf War, and George Washington crossing
the Delaware)  I am going to need a source for information on what the
weather was like during that time period so the weather caster can do their
part of the newscast.  Any ideas on where I can fininformation on
this?  (Apart from making general assumptions from their readings....the
science teacher is actually going to help them make a weather map!)

Please send your messages to  jacollins@desire.wright.edu

Thanks!  Jo Anne

LM_NET Archive Home