Fellow netters,
        I am considering the use of some form of hard bound comics in the
library.  Our school population would be considered very low, and many of
our 2-3 graders can barely read.  I feel that the action which
accompanies the words is very important for context clues and I know they
will read comic books!
        I need a source for some graphic novels (I don't think comic
collections like "peanuts" will have the same effect).  Also any
comments, articles or research done in this area would be helpful!
                                Thanks a million!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Your reality, sir,                             Alan Arena
is all lies and                                 Mediarian
balderdash and I'm happy                        Hallmark Elem.
to say I have no                                Pensacola, Fl.
grasp of it whatsoever!"                        arenaj@mail.firn.edu
     -- Baron Munchausen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

LM_NET Archive Home