Hello--here is a summary of the responses I got to my target on choosing
the best fax modems:
        2 people said Hayes 14.4 Accura Fax Modem
        2 people said US Robotics 14.4 Fax Modem
        2 people said Boca 14.4 External Fax Modem
        1 person said Zoom v.32 bis 14.4 Fax Modem
        1 person said Global Village 19,2000 fax modem
        1 person said Win Fax Lite and Win Fax Pro

        1 person said the Sharp UX-104 is too slow.

Thanks to all who contributed.  Wanda Cuniff
                                Rusk Middle School
                                Nacogdoches, TX 75961   (wcuniff@tenet.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home