I was a ROADMAP participant, but the lessons abruptly stopped with #17 on
Archie.  I have not yet checked the back lesson archive to see if more
lessons were produced.

I'm glad that I signed up and I refer back to the lessons from time to
time.  My only criticism is that I thought the series was too
big on reading text information and neglected practical homework
exercises. There were some exercises, but not enough.

Judith Murray Griffiths
Southwest Regional Library Service System
Durango  (303)247-4782

On Wed, 16 Nov 1994, Arlene McDace wrote:

> Questions:
> (1)  How many of you enrolled in this course.
> (2)  How many of you finished, and if so what is your opinion of the
>         course?

LM_NET Archive Home