Here is a summary of suggestions I received for books on the Internet for
K-12:

NorthWestNet's Guide to Our World Online, 4th ed.
        E-mail:  passport@nwnet.net

Linworth Publishing may have some titles

_The Incomplete Guide to the Internet for K-12 Students and Teachers
        Available free via ftp from ncsa.uiuc.edu

Miller, Elizabeth B. _The Internet Resource Directory for K-12 Teachers
        and Librarians, 94/95 ed._ Libraries Unlimited.
        $25.00 (800) 237-6124   ISBN 1-56308-337-X

Educational Research Services in Arlington, VA has a books for K-12 teachers.
        (703) 243-2100

_The Complete Idiots Guide to the Internet_ (low level)

Joseph, Linda. _World Link_ Greyden Press, 1994.
        ISBN 1-57074-148-4  $9.95  136pp.

        An electronic newsletter of the same title can be found on AskERIC/
        Electronic Journals, Books, and Reference Tools/Electronic Journals/
        World Link Newsletter

        To order book:  (800) 881-9421 or FAX (614) 488-2817 or e-mail to
        request@zip.com

Li, Xia and Nancy B. Crane. _Electronic Style:  A Guide to Citing
        Electronic Information_. Westport, London: Meckler, 1993.
--      ISBN 088736909X

                 | Randi Wall                                      |
                 | Drexel University/College of Information Studies|
                 | wallrs@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu                     |