A fifth grade teacher is reading "Constance" by Patricia Clapp to her
class.  It deals with the harsh realities of the Pilgrims and Plymouth
Colony.  They would like to use the internet to access sources, people,
etc. to enrich the month long project that they are about to begin. (No,
we don't need this by Thanksgiving!!} We would appreciate any suggestions
that anyone out there might have for places for us to begin our
exploration.  Thanks for whatever help you can give!
Cindy Cubley, LMS  Mckenney Middle School
Cubley@northnet.org

LM_NET Archive Home