Netters:  Because we're getting bigtime into cultural diversity in our
school/community, the administration has arranged for a demo of the Ethnic
NewsWatch progam--a CD-ROM subscription.  It's being pushed by them and I'd
like to know what others think of it.  I have seen it demonstrated before
and am impressed by it; however, I don't even have SIRS or NEWSBANK or
any other program (MAS, WilsonDisc, etc.) and I'm not sure this is the
place I want to begin.  May I have thoughts on this from some of your
wonderful folks out there?  I'll post a hit if we think it's useful.
Thanks in advance.  You guys are *great*.  :-*    [that's a kiss]
Betsy Stine, Danvers (MA) High School 01923 <bstine@mecn.mass.edu>
P.S. Please be sure answers come to me and not to the whole 'net; we
are getting lax on that lately!!   :-)

LM_NET Archive Home