 As a librarian, I have thought of myself as an important part of the
 reading goals for students in our school. Obviously, I think that I am a
 reading advocate, that I give reading instruction when appropriate, that I
 promote reading in every way that I am able; but not quite so obvious is
 my partnership with the reading instructor in my school.

 I am curious about the partnership of librarians and reading teachers.  Do
 you have one?  I really don't.  (I have been at the secondary level for
 years and am now in my fifth year at the elementary level in the media
 center.) Have I missed something?

 Would you be willing to share how you cooperate, support, share or team
 with your Chapter people?  I will post a summary should you decide to
 discuss.

 Louise Edwards
 Elementary Librarian
 Mount Vernon, WA