Many thanks to all who sent greetings for our staff development. Everyone
here was impressed . . . even me! We had responses from Germany,
Saudi Arabia, lots from Canada and all over the U.S.! :)

Now our teacheres really want to get involved with the internet. Many of
them already have tenet accounts (tenet is the statewide network for
educators in Texas) but have not used them. Some may try keypals, but
they want to know what listservs (is that what they are called?) are
available for elementary teachers. If you have any suggestions, please
send them my way. Thanks.

Sandra Gilbert          sgilbert@tenet.edu
Fiest Elementary
Cy-Fair/Houston