Sorry for reposting, but I have been totally unable to locate this
information (we are in Ecuador and don't have access to major reference books)

Does anyone have the address, fax and/or e-mail for the

Computer Ethics Institute

We have the information from an article in _Compute!_ (Volume 15, No. 10
October 1993, page 128) and the name Jill Champion. Unfortunately, we don't
have _Compute!_ and cannot find out if the address was given there.

IF ONLY I had the _Directory of Associations_!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Janice S.
Janice Shea                         |
Inter-American Academy              |       "Chimborazo, Cotapaxi,
Box 09-06-209U                      |       They had stolen my soul away"
Guayaquil Ecuador                   |               Walter J.F. Turner
Phone   011 593 4 870 449           |
Fax     011 593 4 873 358           |
<acig@acig.k12.ec>                  |