We are a high school which uses block scheduling (eight classes, four each on
alternate days.)  My principal subscribes online to K12ADMIN a listserv for
administrators.  It seems that half of the traffic on that net deals with block
scheduling information, successes, failures, variations, local needs, etc.  It
is largely principal-to-principal and (incidentally) involves principals with
the values of the network and its applicaitons.

TO SUBSCRIBE TO K12ADMIN:

send a message to:      listserv@suvm.syr.edu

subject:                [leave blank]

message:                subscribe K12ADMIN firstname lastname

If I am wrong in these directions, would someone please correct?

Hope this helps those of you wanting tons of block scheduling info.

Ron Hornbeck, Librarian             E-mail:  HORNBECKR@Citadel.edu
Lincoln High School                 Phone:   (803) 577-0970 ext. 19
714 Lincoln Road, P.O. Box 729      Fax:     (803) 887-3116
McClellanville, SC 29458            Home:    (803) 723-5991