Just a reminder....

...I had volunteered to compile summaries of LM_NETTERS favorite AASL
sessions and post them next week to share with those who were not able to
attend.  So far, I haven't received any.  I know there have been some on
the net, and I know that many are on the VIRTUAL CONFERENCE gopher, so
maybe it was a bad idea...or maybe we all have been swamped and playing
catchup after the trip...

I know that not all FIRN users (Florida) cannot access other gophers easily
right now (but we will soon!), so many may not have been able to access the
virtual conference--which was a GREAT idea and a wonderful service, btw!

Anyway, I'm still willing.  I'll take anything I get by Monday evening,
11/21 and post the hit shortly after.

Donna Baumbach
baumbad@mail.firn.edu
University of Central Florida