     I am considering the purchase of Textbook Plus or Unison Textbook
Plus to track texts at the high school level.Please share your negative
or positive reactions to these programs. I will be using
Circulation/Catalog Plus also. Do you recommend a separate computer to
handle the textbook transactions? Also, do you have any suggestions about
getting students to pay for lost texts? I have heard that some local
highschools don't allow students to attend school dances if they have not
paid for lost texts. Any other suggestions?This is the first time I am
posting a question. Thank you for any information you can give me.

Susan Shishido
2945 Iolani St.
Pukalani, Maui, Hawaii   Send replys to: susans@kalama.doe.Hawaii.Edu

LM_NET Archive Home