Just a short note to thank all those kind LM_NET types who responded to
my recent request for greetings aimed at teacher-librarians in Prince
Edward Island. The responses were both abundant and widespread.

A question regarding remote access to a CD-ROM player by students from
their home computers. Has anyone out there successfully used Wildcat a
BBS program, to make this connection work. We have attempted it so far
unsuccessfully. If anyone out there has been successful please contact me
at the following address.

Don Carter
dcarter@peinet.pe.ca

Thanks in advance