On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Linda Ramsey wrote:

> Are there any Listservs for high school teachers which would be of general
> interest to teachers of various disciplines?  Anything similar to LM_NET,
> but for teachers?  I have seen several listed, but I would like
> recommendations.

I subscribed to EdNet (I believe is the name) for a while and found it to
be as congenial as this group, but I just couldn't handle the mail from
both.  They are almost as prolific as *we* are!  :-)

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523

LM_NET Archive Home