Dear Friends:

I need helping finding a particular title to borrow.  I have checked
several catalogs and have had no luck so far.  A colleague wants the book
by J.R. Whitmore called "Thinking about my school (TAMS): The development
of an inventory to measure pupil perception of the elementary school
environment."  This colleague also wants to know if anyone else has
written about Whitmore's work, or if Whitmore has written a revision.  If
anyone has info, please help!  (P.S. Was published by Stanford; I checked
their catalog and didn't find it.)

Marsha Rakestraw, K-12 LRS
Stafford Schools, Stafford, KS
staff1lb@ink.org