In answer to whether Book Links is worth buying--I would agree
wholeheartedly.  I have my own personal subscription because I want to
keep the information in it.  The presentations are topic oriented.
Authors are interviewed about their writing and bibliographies include
all the information I want and need.  It is well done.  The suggestions
for using books is at the least, a starter for someone who needs
information.  And I have even shared the information with high school
English teachers--even though it is aimed at the elementary.  Freida
Hammett

<fhammett@anderson.sc.fred.org> ---------------- 34.31.15N, 82.39.25E

Teacher K-12 at Centerville,  District V                   Anderson, SC

LM_NET Archive Home