Sorry to bother the Net but i am looking for information aobout
Ingleside Texas, I am moving there in the beginning of May of 95.
How hard is it to get a job as a librarian, and where are the places
that i should avoid living and where are the good places. at this
point i have sent away for the certification packet, so i can
apply for my certification.  I have Life-time in RI, will this
help me? any and all info will be greatly appreciated as i
know nothing at this point. please respond to me
susan coleman
susancn@dsl.rhilinet.gov

LM_NET Archive Home