I would appreciate receiving info about Libraries Out There with Online
Access.  Would you reply to my Email at MADI0098@llwisc.ll.pbs.org
with the Library Name, Location, Phone# (to go online), and also Log-on name
or Password.

This is for a Class Project Activity I am developing outside of Madison, WI
which will involve dialing up libraries outside of our area.  I am hoping to
dial up both Public as well as Education-institution libraries, so please
include both!

To receive a copy of the Compiled List, send request to the Email address
above.  Or should I publish this on LM_NET?  I'll take a vote!

I would appreciate a reply within 5 days, if possible.  Thank You!

LM_NET Archive Home