My ninth grade class is starting out on the Internet with an online geography
project(email). They are planning a field trip to Monterey, Santa Cruz, San
Jose, San Francisco and any other places they can fit in with the money they
are earning. We will be traveling south in late May 1995 and thought it would
be fun to communicate with students from the Monterey or Santa Cruz area before
we hit the road.

Please let me know if you have any students that would be interested in being a
keypal.

Thanks,
Barbara Fox Roumasset
Scott Valley Junior High