This is a reality check.  I am using NETCOM to access the Internet.  I
have only been able to get on two or three times a week.  Either I get a
busy signal or the phone rings and rings and doesn't connect.  The only
times I can be fairly sure of getting on are after 11:00 at night or very
early in the morning.

My question is, is this normal, or should I be getting better service for
my money?  I don't want to pay the set-up charge for a new service, only
to find out that they all have the same problem.  Thanks for any feedback
you can give me.

Sister Penny Cunningham  pscunnin@mailbox,syr.edu
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School
Chandler, Arizona