I'm working toward an article about CD-ROM encyclopedias and wonder if
folks who are using them would care to answer two questions:
1) How much do you suppose it cost to get yours up and running?
And 2) Is it worth it? Why or why not?

Please feel free to tell me as much as you'd like about the specifics of your
system (Mac or IBM/clone, stand-alone or networked, brand names, etc.) as
well as any anecdotal information you might want to share about your
experiences with these products.

Please respond directly to me and I'll post a hit. Thanks in advance.

Joel Shoemaker                         jshoe@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
South East Junior High                      319-339-6823 (voice)
2501 Bradford Drive                           319-339-5735 (fax)
Iowa City, IA  52240

LM_NET Archive Home