Dear Net?ers,

Our Agriculture Dept. has subscribed to AgriScan, an online service, for
several years.  The agriculture teacher has been informed this service will
no longer be online, but available through satellite.

If we are to continue this service, it appears we may have to have a
satellite dish or work with the cable company in obtaining this service.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem in obtaining this service?

                                Ron Klitzkie
                                Sch. Dist. of Random Lake, WI

LM_NET Archive Home