Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 10:58:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: Peggy Saenz <mmasaenz@tenet.edu>
To: dianed@tenet.edu
Subject: Picture Storybook cite

Diane,

Sorry this has taken so long -- I was out last week and am in the process
of catching up.  The book Julie was refering to is "Using Picture
Storybooks to Teach Literary Devices" (ISBN 0-89774-849-2).  It is
available from Oryx Press, 1-800-279-4663, currently priced at $27.00.
The latest edition was printed in 1994.  If you have any questions, just
holler!

                              Peggy

Peggy Saenz                             District Media Center
Coor., Pro. Library/Graphics Lab        13401 Pond Springs Rd.
Round Rock  I.S.D.                      Austin, TX  78729
mmasaenz@tenet.edu                      (512) 331-6697/(512)331-1811 FAX

LM_NET Archive Home