Our mathematics head is looking for several pieces of mathematics
software, cd-rom products that could be placed on our school LAN.

Our secondary school has over 1000 students from Grade 9-OAC. We already
have some programs available (Green Gobs is one of the titles she mentioned)
but she has asked me to query this group for some good examples of
mathematics software that really turned your crank or your math
departments crank!

Any help would be appreciated. Please e-mail me at the following address.

Paul Swan
Medway High School
Arva, Ontario
pswan@julian.uwo.ca