My name is Dick Trzicky. I would like to TARGET->How State Education
Associations Can Help School Librarians. My state association, the
Arizona Education Association, has asked me to participate in a
discussion with 9 other educators on this Wednesday (10-19-94) on ways
they can help us in our jobs.  I have some ideas but would like
additional perspectives from other professionals on LM_NET on the
role/relationship of a state education assoc. and school librarians  I
will compile your responses and post a HIT-> on the topic
back to the entire LM_NET.  Please respond to the following e-mail
address: <highlrc@pinyon.libre.com>
        Dick Trzicky
        Library Director
        Highland High School LRC